David Simmons, CFP®, CIM®, FCSI®, FMA, CPCA
As a Wealth Advisor, David has been assisting clients for over 35 years to retire in comfort by making better, more informed decisions with their money to protect their assets, reduce their risk, tailor their investments. He loves to work with people and his goal is to deliver the very best advice, service and products to each of his clients.
David has earned the highest professional accreditation of Certified Financial Planner (CFP®), from the Financial Planners Standards Council, the leading industry standard of The Chartered Investment Manager (CIM®) designation, Fellow of the Canadian Securities Institute designation (FCSI®), and the advanced financial planning designation of Financial Management Advisor (FMA), from the Canadian Securities Institute. David has also earned the accreditation of Certified Professional Consultant on Aging (CPCA) from the Age-Friendly Business Academy. He is also a well known financial educator in the Brantford and Paris area, regularly holds presentations on various topics.
David delivers good, honest, professional, unbiased advice in easy to understand language. David says “give me 10% of your trust and confidence and I’ll earn the other 90%. You’re not my only client, but you should feel like you are”.
Insurance products available through IPC Estate Services Inc.